Single girls who hunt couples for sex are called unicorns, and these sought-after sirens prove the hottest threesomes have the hungriest girls in the middle. The unicorns in these smart stories of erotic risk and reward are rare, precious, they like "virgins" -- and they make everyone's fantasies come true.
Here, rapacious single girls revel in the sexual combinations only a couple can provide. A college girl seduces her dorm neighbors into no-holds-barred first-time exploration. A boyfriend is deliciously tortured by his scheming girlfriend and her best friend. A wife is put on display by a husband wiling to let voracious unicorns have their way. A peep show worker discovers she'll do anything for a demanding couple who visits her booth.
These are a few of the expertly crafted stories in Sexing the Unicorn. Between each story, readers enjoy sex tips about unicorns (if they want to "try this at home"), and saucy themed cocktail recipes. Because the legendary "little black dress" is the weapon of choice for unicorns, a cocktail contest was held to determine which drink would be the book's perfect "Little Black Dress" elixir. That drink, a sublime combination of flavors in a lipstick-matching color, comprises the book's second chapter and was invented by the amazing Lesley Solmonson of 12Bottlebar.com (@12BottleBar).
This book contains consensual adult situations, including bondage, sex toys, backdoor play, erotic dominance and submission, and explicit scenes. The book also depicts non-monogamous relationships and sexual activity (and penetration) involving more than two individuals.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Unicornicopia by Violet Blue
- A Very Progressive Party by Alison Tyler
- Kinking The Classics: The Little Black Dress
- I Don't Believe In Unicorns by Emilie Paris
- Good Housekeeping: Tips For Three-Way Research
- Tahoe Tease by N.T. Morley
- Kinking The Classics: Poire Royale
- Hades East by Marie Sudac
- Good Housekeeping: How To Pack A Unicorn Playkit
- Bondage Blogging by Meadow Parker
- Kinking The Classics: The Unicorn's Kiss
- Focus of Attention by Shane Fowler
- Good Housekeeping: So You Caught A Unicorn ... Now What?
- Peep Show Players by Eva Graves
- About the Authors, About the Editor
Delivery: one .zip file including .pdf and EPUB. Heterosexual focus.
Sexing the Unicorn is also available on Kindle :)