If you wished the film Secretary went all the way, this explicit erotic ebook featuring eleven wild, smart tales of kinky office sex gives you what you need. All the things we wish we could do to -- or with -- that hottie at the office, but can't in real life, become a reality for the vivid characters in this eleven story collection. Each story immerses you into a workplace where rules are broken, collars are mussed, and erotic punishment is swift -- and satisfying.
I had this whole big thing planned out; I was going to chastise her for flirting with me, threaten her with some sort of civil charge of sexual harassment, blah blah blah; I had a whole huge monologue in my head, to be delivered while I bent her over my desk and gave her the spanking she so richly deserved.
But when I saw her complete absence of peach-colored panties, a spanking seemed pointless.
—Thomas Roche, Peach Colored PantiesBestselling editor and author Alison Tyler applies her erudite erotic curation skills to the topic of sex at the office, resulting in a volume of stories equal parts sexually explicit and utterly compelling. Each splendidly kinky tale of sex at the office twists, turns, arouses and inspires in ways that only today's bestselling erotica authors can deliver: Tyler brings together experts of the craft including Sommer Marsden, Alison Tyler, Thomas Roche, Sophia Valenti, Dante Davidson, and more.
This books contains adult situations, including spankings, female submission, backdoor play, bisexual women, and explicit scenes. The book also depicts non-monogamous relationships and sexual activity (and penetration) involving more than two individuals.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Cock Around the Clock by Alison Tyler
- On The Sly by Sommer Marsden
- Peach Colored Panties by Thomas Roche
- Too Strong to Break by Sophia Valenti
- Morning, Noon, and Night by Alison Tyler
- Surrender by Sophia Valenti
- The Silent Danger of Paper by Sommer Marsden
- Cast of Three by Emilie Paris
- The Suit and The Princess by Dante Davidson
- On the Mend by Sophia Valenti
- Eleven O'Clock Deadline by Thomas Roche
- A Real Page Turner by Alison Tyler
- About the Authors, About the Editor
Delivery: one .pdf. Heterosexual focus.
The Bent Over His Desk Kindle book ($4.49) is also available.